Manage your UA activity with AirShare
AirShare provides real-time display and management of UA activity, integration with UA detection systems in and around aerodrome control zones, and a one-stop shop for drone pilots to plan flights, gain approvals and operate safely.
AirShare’s Airspace Manager module enables you to:
- Manage UA flight requests from a single operational console
- Provide geo-awareness, flight authorisation, traffic information and remote ID services
- Communications with pilots to ensure flight operations are adhered to
- Increase ATC situational awareness
- Reduce ATC workload
- Reduce risk and increase compliance.
This information allows us to make timely decisions and approvals on safe areas and altitudes for drones to operate in the vicinity of the aerodrome, which in turn assists with managing the workload involved in drone operations.